Why community prayer?
- Difference between individual prayer and community prayer
- Promise of Yeshua's presence when 2 or 3 are gathered in His name
- The example from Abrahams petition: 10 righteous men can cause a city to be spared
- Daily liturgical prayer as official replacement of sacrifice: Do we condone this position?
- Are woman and men equally counted in regard to responsability for a community?
- Are we to form a community of followers of Yeshua, which is distinct from the general Jewish community? Should we have our own communal prayer or join the communal prayer of the general Jewish community?
related posts: Should we use the Siddur?